Vacation Rentals are becoming increasingly popular alternatives for travellers and vacationers. These sharing economy sites, like AirBnB, HomeAway and VRBO, saw an increase of 59% in monthly visits from August 2013 to August 2016.
In this Inspire we’ll explore interesting differences in traffic, search trends and audiences amongst Rental sites, Hotel Aggregators (e.g. booking.com, hotels.com) and traditional Direct Hotel sites.
Download this inspire and learn more about:
- Traffic growth trends and dips
- Key travel industry search terms
- Channels driving traffic to different travel sub-industries
- Attitudinal differences between men and women
- Advertising and partnership opportunities